According to Forbes, Asphalt Shingles Roofing is considered the most popular choice for Residential Homes in the United States. These Roofs are not just aesthetic in looks, but they provide the best performance at a very low rate. Moreover, Asphalt Shingles roofs are extremely versatile.
No matter if you are planning to replace your old leaking roof or build a new house, you can always choose Asphalt Shingle. Wondering why? Let us help you in Understanding everything about Asphalt Roofing.
What is Asphalt Roof?
Firstly, you have to learn what is Asphalt Shingles roof; then only you can understand why it is so famous nationwide.
So, Asphalt Shingles are a type of wall or roof that utilizes Asphalt and a few other material to make your home leakproof. It’s an affordable roof that is easy to install. Apart from that, it is durable and versatile, which makes it different from all the other roofs.
There are mainly three types of Asphalt roofing Shingles. Each of them has there own specification and features, depending on which the prices also varies.
- 1. 3-tab
- 3-tab is also known as Strip shingles or Simply strips. These are the original Asphalt Shingles, made from a single layer of Asphalt. Its appearance is flat, i.e., it gives a slate look. Moreover, they are very lightweight and affordable in comparison to other Asphalt Shingles. It is mainly used by builders to make an inexpensive houses.
- 2. Dimensional Shingles
- Architectural laminate, or Dimensional Shingles, are one of the most common Asphalt Shingles used in Noth American houses. These are the thicker and multi-dimensional roofs that are made by fusing two or more layers of Asphalt. It is designed to show the wood shake or natural slate aesthetics. Architectural Shingles are on a bit heavier side when compared to Strip Singles, but it has better warranty protection as well.
- 3. Luxury Shingles
- Finally, Luxury Shingles are the best-laminated Shingles available in the present market. It appears better than the other two Shingles, and its weight is also more than theirs. However, it offers premium protection in all the weather, due to which its cost is a bit higher.
- Why is Asphalt Roofing a popular choice for Residential Homes?
- Now, let’s move ahead and learn about the Asphalt Shingle roofing benefits that make it loved by so many people.
- Easy To Install
- The Asphalt Shingles are easy and quick to install. Especially if you have hired seasoned professionals for the job, it might be done in a single day. Rest, you have to understand the installation process can take a few days as well, depending on the size of your roof, the weather of the place, the contractor you choose, and the condition o your building. However, Asphalt roofing will not just make your installation work faster but also saves labor cost.
- We believe that you must have heard that Asphalt Shingles are very affordable and cost-effective. But does it means that they are compromising on Quality? See, when you choose Asphalt, you get premium protection within your budget. Asphalt gives you high value at a minimal cost. It is cheap to install, repair and maintain the Asphalt roof.
- Variety of Colors and Styles
- The Asphalt comes in a range of colors and textures, so you don’t have to compromise while styling your home. It offers various designs and even replicates the looks of expensive woods, slate materials, and cedar. With Asphalt Shingles, you can make your home look expensive without even paying a lot.
- They provide you with numerous colors, textures, and patterns according o your need and budget.
- Note: Asphalt Shingles come in almost 15 shades of color.
- Asphalt roofs are known for their Durability all over the United States. They are very durable and thus don’t require regular maintenance like various other roofing materials. All its roofs are resistant to temperature, fire, ice, and winds. The Roof from Asphalt Shingles is backed by 30 years of warranty along with 10-year algae cleaning warranty as well.
- Note: TAMKO Heritage Shingles is a roof made of double-layer fiberglass mat strength that makes it wind and fire-resistant.
- Asphalt Shingle comes with three different types of roof, depending on your Price range. You can use Architectural Singes in different colors and sizes or opt for 3-tab shingles if you want affordable roofing. Furthermore, if you want a luxurious premium-looking roof, you can install the LUXURY SHINGLES.
- Energy – Efficient
- Are you looking for a way that can help you in making your home energy efficient? If that is so, then simply select Asphalt Shingles for your roof.
- You can select any light, medium, or dark-tone roof type, that is made to reflect more amount of the sun’s infrared radiation. This is done to minimize the temperature of your house to make it cool.
- Easy to Repair
- Once you are done with the installation of the Asphalt Roofing, you have to do a regular maintenance test to check if there is any leakage. The Asphalt Shingle roofing repair process is a very easy-to-go and Quick process, where the roofing contractor is advised to clean your roof twice in a year so that you can avoid the accumulation of mold or debris. Apart from that, clean the gutter at regular intervals as well so that leaves don’t get collected there.
- The maintenance process is simple. Thus many homeowners choose to do it by themself to save money.
Summing it Up!
What Are the Signs You Need to Replace Your Roof?
28 May 2023
House is important to give you a sense of safet…
28 March 2023
9 Reasons Why You Must Hire a Local roofing contractor
03 March 2023
Roofing is a major …
Why Metal Roofing is a Smart Choice for Florida Residents
23 March 2023
Metal roofing has become one of the most prefer…
How Tesla Solar Roof Revolutionizing the Renewable Energy Industry?
28 March 2023
In recent years, there has been a growing concern about the impact of climate…
Important Inquiries to Make Before Hiring a Roofing Contractor
11 April 2023
Thinking about installing or repairing the roofing for the first time…
Why Asphalt Roofing is a Popular Choice for Residential Homes?
14 April 2023
According to Forbes, Asphalt Shingles Roofing is considered the most …
Nail-On Solar Shingle, the Easy and Efficient Solution for Your Home!
19 April 2023
If you are looking forward to install a new roof at your house then it is…
Trendy Metal Roof Colors of 2023: Add Style and Value to Your Home
20 April 2023
Making a new house or picking up a new roof idea is massive nowadays…
10 Essential Roof Maintenance Checklist
02 May 2023
A roof and walls make a house that is a dream for most people…
How Much Does it Cost to Replace A Roof In Miami, Florida?
09 May 2023
Thinking about going with the alternative of roof replacement…
7 Methods Fix a Leaking Roof in Florida
18 May 2023
Is your house faced a recent storm or heavy rai…
I am here to recommend Gold Coast Roofing & Solar for its incredible metal roofing
installation service. They made it look like a cakewalk. I was really worried about the
disruptions caused by roofing, but they made it look really simple and even offered
cleaning after the completion of the services. Friendly staff, great professionalism
My roof got damaged due to heavy rain in Sebastian, Florida and started to leak,
causing more damage to the home belongings. I need to get it replaced, and Gold
Coast Roofing & Solar helped me with its excellent re-roofing service. I would like to
take a moment to thank the entire team of roofers involved in the roofing job. Thanks
I was very concerned about my roof replac service providers on a few important para quality, and cost-effectiveness, and I conc Thus, my roofing needs got accomplished
I was in a dilemma if my roof could function for a few more years with the repairing or if it needed to get replaced entirely. Here came the role of GC Roofing & Solar to check the ins and outs of my roofing system and suggested getting it repaired as the signs of damage were tameable. Thanks for your insightful roof inspection service.
I was navigating the web and taking recom installation service. During this quest, one o & Solar and then hired them to get the inst given time frame and also provided thorou remains.
When looking for the best roofing contractor in Weston, Florida, I fortunately found GC Roofing & Solar. I need to get my warehouse’s roof repaired, which was damaged due to the hail storm. They inspected the roof for potential damage not only at the top but internal damages as well and repaired it completely. Thanks for your incredible services.
Really impressed with the Gold Coast Roof on our roofing. Firstly, they replaced the roo and then installed the solar roof shingles w implementation. I will definitely give it a fiv professionalism they have shown througho
I had to re-open a long-shut commercial building, and I want to get my roofing system inspected for possible damages. I found that a company named GC Roofing & Solar is one of the roof popular roof inspectors in Weston, with many positive reviews for the same service. I contacted them, and they thoroughly inspected the roof and suggested some minor repairs to get it into the perfect shape. Really helpful.
Good roofing company. Excellent manage can undertake all your roofing projects and recommend Gold Coast Roofing & Solar, ex service offered by them. Well Done!
I recently hired Mr. Steve and his team for a roof leak repair, and I am thoroughly impressed with their work. They were prompt, professional, and efficient, and the repair was done with great attention to detail. Mr. Steve was knowledgeable and took the time to explain the repair process and pricing. The final result exceeded my expectations, and my roof looks better than ever. I highly recommend GC Roofing & Solar for any roofing needs.